Hiking TraIl nearby Merced River natural area, in Estados Unidos and Midpines population.
The largest locality in the area is Yosemite Lakes
, with a population of 4,952 persons, at a distance of 48.624 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Midpines
(1,204 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.648 kilometers.
- Min height: 855 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 864 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 860 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.395 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.455 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.196.