Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 9.423 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.784 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,205 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,638 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,475 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.593 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.218 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.694.