Hiking TraIl nearby Copeland natural area, in Estados Unidos and Estes Park population.
The largest locality in the area is Boulder
, with a population of 97,385 persons, at a distance of 34.981 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Estes Park
(5,858 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.958 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,544 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,149 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,866 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.645 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.219 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.499.