Hiking TraIl nearby Minas de la Celia natural area, in España and Albatana population.
The largest locality in the area is Cieza
, with a population of 35,200 persons, at a distance of 30.940 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Albatana
(855 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.708 kilometers.
- Min height: 581 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 899 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 749 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.126 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.920 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.552.