Hiking TraIl nearby Cerro de Guisando natural area, in España and Casillas population.
The largest locality in the area is Sotillo de la Adrada
, with a population of 4,188 persons, at a distance of 4.068 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Casillas
(838 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.345 kilometers.
- Min height: 681 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 894 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 756 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.162 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.915 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.240.