Hiking TraIl nearby Las Virgenes Municipal natural area, in Estados Unidos and West Hills population.
The largest locality in the area is Woodland Hills
, with a population of 70,000 persons, at a distance of 6.247 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is West Hills
(41,426 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.233 kilometers.
- Min height: 288 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 527 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 392 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.321 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.181 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.147.