Hiking TraIl nearby Cedro de Gata natural area, in España and Cadalso population.
The largest locality in the area is Gata
, with a population of 1,788 persons, at a distance of 4.608 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cadalso
(553 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.855 kilometers.
- Min height: 448 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 691 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 569 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.680 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.224 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.970.