Hiking TraIl nearby Bryce Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Panguitch population.
The largest locality in the area is Cedar City
, with a population of 28,857 persons, at a distance of 86.579 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Panguitch
(1,520 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.809 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,413 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,425 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,421 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.564 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.881 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.189.