Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Tajo y Muela de San Juan natural area, in España and Guadalaviar population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 7.479 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.159 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,604 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,854 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,674 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.324 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.859 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.266.