Hiking TraIl nearby Red Butte Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Salt Lake City population.
The largest locality in the area is Salt Lake City
, with a population of 186,440 persons, at a distance of 6.407 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.036 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,522 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,705 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,583 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.618 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.874 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.665.