Hiking TraIl nearby Río Mula y Pliego natural area, in España and Mula population.
The largest locality in the area is Mula
, with a population of 16,941 persons, at a distance of 4.629 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.150 kilometers.
- Min height: 363 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 483 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 437 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.764 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.951 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.016.