Hiking TraIl nearby Barrancos del Río de Aguas Blancas natural area, in España and Quéntar population.
The largest locality in the area is Cenes de la Vega
, with a population of 6,295 persons, at a distance of 10.759 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Quéntar
(1,022 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.853 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,041 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,430 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,284 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.675 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.539 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 34.949.