Hiking TraIl nearby Pu'uhonua o Honaunau natural area, in Estados Unidos and Honaunau-Napoopoo population.
The largest locality in the area is Kailua-Kona
, with a population of 11,975 persons, at a distance of 28.367 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Honaunau-Napoopoo
(2,567 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.033 kilometers.
- Min height: 9 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 11 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 10 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.796 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.