Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Puigcerdà population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 0.062 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.591 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,151 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,389 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,634 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.886 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.997 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 81.703.