Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Tajo y Muela de San Juan natural area, in España and Guadalaviar population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 7.424 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.654 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,432 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,818 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,631 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.797 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.845 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.903.