Hiking TraIl nearby Riberas Del Río Tirón y Afluentes natural area, in España and Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón population.
The largest locality in the area is Ezcaray
, with a population of 2,109 persons, at a distance of 8.920 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fresneda de la Sierra Tirón
(113 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.439 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,181 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,494 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,350 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.495 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.067 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.943.