Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Nevada natural area, in España and Bayárcal population.
The largest locality in the area is Ugíjar
, with a population of 2,546 persons, at a distance of 14.165 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bayárcal
(296 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.882 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,041 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,731 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,364 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.724 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.782 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.145.