Hiking TraIl nearby Audubon Society Land natural area, in Estados Unidos and Portola Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Menlo Park
, with a population of 32,026 persons, at a distance of 10.432 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Portola Valley
(4,353 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.220 kilometers.
- Min height: 166 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 563 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 366 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.867 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.680 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.633.