Hiking TraIl nearby Ríos Guadalhorce, Fabalas y Pereilas natural area, in España and Estación de Cártama population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 18.185 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Estación de Cártama
(5,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.603 kilometers.
- Min height: 69 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 344 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 174 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.137 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.746 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.199.