Hiking TraIl nearby Pusch Ridge natural area, in Estados Unidos and Oro Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Tucson
, with a population of 520,116 persons, at a distance of 16.136 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Oro Valley
(41,011 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.186 kilometers.
- Min height: 911 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,180 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,470 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.309 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.876 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 83.429.