Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Puebla de Lillo population.
The largest locality in the area is Río Aller
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 13.673 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Puebla de Lillo
(673 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.477 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,647 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,114 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,928 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.977 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.420 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.280.