Hiking TraIl nearby East Fork of Mill Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Livingston population.
The largest locality in the area is Bozeman
, with a population of 37,280 persons, at a distance of 67.361 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Livingston
(7,044 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.027 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,847 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,998 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,936 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.788 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.259 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.839.