Hiking TraIl nearby Marjal de Peñiscola natural area, in España and Peníscola population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 18.903 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peníscola
(6,006 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.851 kilometers.
- Min height: 19 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 301 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 144 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.437 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.137 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.573.