Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Cerdanyola del Vallès population.
The largest locality in the area is Horta-Guinardó
, with a population of 169,920 persons, at a distance of 7.434 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cerdanyola del Vallès
(58,747 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.318 kilometers.
- Min height: 80 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 160 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 114 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.832 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.501 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.114.