Hiking TraIl nearby Peña de Castril natural area, in España and Castril population.
The largest locality in the area is Huéscar
, with a population of 8,194 persons, at a distance of 22.957 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castril
(2,547 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.572 kilometers.
- Min height: 817 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 896 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 852 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.441 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.467 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.481.