Hiking TraIl nearby dune du Grand Bec natural area, in Francia and Saint-Jean-de-Monts population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez
, with a population of 9,358 persons, at a distance of 8.889 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Jean-de-Monts
(7,414 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.938 kilometers.
- Min height: -1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 10 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 4 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.936 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.082 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.213.