Hiking TraIl nearby Offshore Island, Mokuauia Island natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pūpūkea population.
The largest locality in the area is Lā‘ie
, with a population of 6,138 persons, at a distance of 11.672 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pūpūkea
(4,551 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.501 kilometers.
- Min height: 228 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 398 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 300 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.408 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.876 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.106.