Hiking TraIl nearby John Muir natural area, in Estados Unidos and West Bishop population.
The largest locality in the area is Mammoth Lakes
, with a population of 8,234 persons, at a distance of 61.221 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is West Bishop
(2,607 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 31.316 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,826 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,919 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,340 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.440 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.827 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 104.970.