Hiking TraIl nearby South Fork / Peachtree Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and North Druid Hills population.
The largest locality in the area is Decatur
, with a population of 19,335 persons, at a distance of 3.930 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is North Druid Hills
(18,947 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.595 kilometers.
- Min height: 272 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 302 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 283 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.593 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.823 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.413.