Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Navafría population.
The largest locality in the area is Pedraza
, with a population of 497 persons, at a distance of 8.512 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Navafría
(345 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.228 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,213 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,272 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,241 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.770 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.655 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.130.