Hiking TraIl nearby Foz de Lumbier natural area, in España and Lumbier population.
The largest locality in the area is Sangüesa
, with a population of 5,030 persons, at a distance of 8.005 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lumbier
(1,435 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.051 kilometers.
- Min height: 418 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 599 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 490 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.154 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.520 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.777.