Hiking TraIl nearby Henry W. Coe natural area, in Estados Unidos and San Martin population.
The largest locality in the area is Gilroy
, with a population of 48,821 persons, at a distance of 10.852 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Martin
(7,027 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.301 kilometers.
- Min height: 246 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 400 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 319 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.712 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.346 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.352.