Hiking TraIl nearby Last Chance Meadow natural area, in Estados Unidos and Lone Pine population.
The largest locality in the area is Porterville
, with a population of 54,165 persons, at a distance of 91.836 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lone Pine
(2,035 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.160 kilometers.
- Min height: 3,057 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 4,409 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,835 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.929 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.960 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 67.700.