Hiking TraIl nearby Sequoia - Kings Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Lone Pine population.
The largest locality in the area is Exeter
, with a population of 10,334 persons, at a distance of 83.708 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lone Pine
(2,035 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.511 kilometers.
- Min height: 3,173 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,574 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,351 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.809 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.145 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.169.