Hiking TraIl nearby Lewis Fork natural area, in Estados Unidos and Jefferson population.
The largest locality in the area is Bristol
, with a population of 26,702 persons, at a distance of 59.415 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jefferson
(1,611 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.599 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,362 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,546 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,454 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.385 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.709 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.009.