Hiking TraIl nearby Lewis Fork natural area, in Estados Unidos and Jefferson population.
The largest locality in the area is Bristol
, with a population of 26,702 persons, at a distance of 59.445 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jefferson
(1,611 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.746 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,365 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,656 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,519 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.614 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.061 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.960.