Hiking TraIl nearby Virginia Range Williams Combleaf Habitat natural area, in Estados Unidos and Virginia City population.
The largest locality in the area is Reno
, with a population of 225,221 persons, at a distance of 30.595 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Virginia City
(855 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.069 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,944 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,369 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,216 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.989 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.485 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.201.