Hiking TraIl nearby Camels Hump natural area, in Estados Unidos and Bristol population.
The largest locality in the area is Middlebury
, with a population of 6,588 persons, at a distance of 23.054 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bristol
(2,030 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.796 kilometers.
- Min height: 753 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,203 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 941 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.228 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.091 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.562.