Hiking TraIl nearby Cuyapaipe natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pine Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpine
, with a population of 14,236 persons, at a distance of 32.724 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pine Valley
(1,510 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.423 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,661 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,781 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,700 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.152 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.879 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.345.