Hiking TraIl nearby Cuyamaca Mountain natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pine Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Ramona
, with a population of 20,292 persons, at a distance of 41.863 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pine Valley
(1,510 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.245 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,608 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,669 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,636 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.664 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.566.