Hiking TraIl nearby Sneed Road Cedar Glade natural area, in Estados Unidos and Belle Meade population.
The largest locality in the area is Metropolitan Government of Nashville-Davidson (balance)
, with a population of 601,222 persons, at a distance of 14.896 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Belle Meade
(2,912 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.919 kilometers.
- Min height: 222 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 285 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 246 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.789 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.464 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.696.