Hiking TraIl nearby Arroyo de Santiago, Salado de Morón y Matabueyes/Garrapata natural area, in España and Montellano population.
The largest locality in the area is Morón de la Frontera
, with a population of 28,455 persons, at a distance of 18.955 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Montellano
(6,851 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.804 kilometers.
- Min height: 255 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 537 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 425 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.198 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.076 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 58.165.