Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 2.000 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.804 kilometers.
- Min height: 325 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 434 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 376 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.960 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.912 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.357.