Hiking TraIl nearby Appalachian Trail Corridor natural area, in Estados Unidos and Rutland population.
The largest locality in the area is Rutland
, with a population of 16,495 persons, at a distance of 8.532 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.400 kilometers.
- Min height: 554 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,155 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 858 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.739 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.436 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.934.