Hiking TraIl nearby Edward Z'Berg Sugar Pine Point natural area, in Estados Unidos and Tahoma population.
The largest locality in the area is South Lake Tahoe
, with a population of 21,403 persons, at a distance of 18.450 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tahoma
(1,191 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.374 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,911 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,933 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,922 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.329 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.065 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.255.