Hiking TraIl nearby Lost Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Woodland Park population.
The largest locality in the area is Roxborough Park
, with a population of 9,099 persons, at a distance of 53.659 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Woodland Park
(7,200 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.007 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,610 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,324 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,881 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.195 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.676 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 41.000.