Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva Cerdaña natural area, in España and Pina de Montalgrao population.
The largest locality in the area is Viver
, with a population of 1,442 persons, at a distance of 10.354 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pina de Montalgrao
(146 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.188 kilometers.
- Min height: 883 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,167 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,052 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.016 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.506 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.655.