Hiking TraIl nearby Zoar Valley natural area, in Estados Unidos and Shinglehouse population.
The largest locality in the area is Fort Erie
, with a population of 15,953 persons, at a distance of 73.885 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Shinglehouse
(1,127 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.999 kilometers.
- Min height: 497 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 708 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 600 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.015 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.386 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.675.