Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 2.005 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.829 kilometers.
- Min height: 140 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 454 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 274 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.832 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.501 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.200.