Hiking TraIl nearby Hayedo de Odia natural area, in España and Garralda population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 23.546 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Garralda
(190 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.785 kilometers.
- Min height: 933 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,206 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,102 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.359 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.921 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.228.